With three of last week’s featured bloggers still operating from Melbourne they’ve kept their place on the reading list for a second successive week. Elsewhere we’ve got a blast from the bast as Greg Couch interviews Aaron Krickstein and two insightful pieces about the top two players in the world.
1. Geoff MacDonald offers some insights into Federer’s training methods. So simple, so effective.
2. No reason to remove this from the list this week. Keep checking in for top class reports from Melbourne.
3. Same as above. Keep checking this one for the duration of the tournament. It’s due a major update when Mr Sigurdsson gets the finger out.
4. Shank Tennis favourite, Greg Couch talks to Aaron Krickstein about his epic defeat to Jimmy Connors at the 1991 US Open.
5. I’m starting to love Judy Murray. More top class blogging from Australia.
6. Toni Nadal speaks about the rivalry and and “friendship” between his nephew and Federer. Even Google translate can’t mask the man’s class and intelligence.
7. Marianne Beavis offers a nice recap of the first week and a bit in Melbourne, from the sublime to the ridiculous.